Revolve is searching for an Animator/Editor/Videographer who loves to bring ideas to life whether, in an animated gif, Vine video or broadcast commercial.
Who You Are:
You have proven creative ability to use videography, motion-graphics animation and video editing to creatively express concepts in a variety of ways. This role will consist of equal parts motion-graphics animator/editor and videographer. You will collaborate with internal teams to simplify complicated concepts and bring them to life through your combination of art and technical ability. You will work closely with brand strategists, brand catalysts and other brand creators on projects ranging from educational and engaging motion graphics to live action video productions.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Create superior, original motion graphic designs and animation
- Be able to shoot and edit original and found video into engaging stories
- Use initiative to manage time effectively in order to meet project milestones
- Provide final delivery elements on time and in various formats
- Work in a team environment with both internal agency and external clients in multiple locations
- Maintain organization and communication in a team setting
- Manage and archive project files and backups
- An up-to-date reel demonstrating a variety of work including video editing, motion graphic design, typography and storytelling
- Minimum 2 years experience in either an editorial facility or in-house editorial department, interactive ad agency or production company creating motion graphics animation & video editing
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in motion graphics animation and video editing
- Expert knowledge of editing and animation software
- Mastery of videography skills and a portfolio to prove it
- Minimum 2 years videography experience
- Expertise in transport, set up, and operation of various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Advanced skills using Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of HTML and web browser capabilities is a plus
- Experience in web design and online marketing is a bonus, but not required
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process
- Strong design style including creative design solutions in line with existing brand concepts
- Understanding of, and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in digital media
Who We Are:
We are Revolve, one of Canada's premier branding and marketing agencies. We apply disruptive thinking to build powerful brands with purpose. We’ve built our reputation on our ability to reduce a complex challenge to a simple strategy. We take a nimble, entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to help build strong, memorable brands based on authenticity and creativity. Our culture is focused on making sure our clients love us and for being known in our industry as a great place to work. We measure success not by top-line revenue or number of awards, but by the success and stickiness of our clients and the tenure of our staff.
Our firm is built on five core values: strategic, creative, uncomplicated, initiative and caring. They are the filters by which we hire, fire, promote and reward. These values set us apart from our competition and are the primary reason our clients love working with us.
Our team of thirty-five works from a waterfront office in Bedford, Nova Scotia, but we serve clients across Canada and the US. We work hard because we love what we do. We play hard too and are fortunate to work with an awesome group who genuinely care about each other.
All communications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca by October 31st, 2016.