August 24, 2022
The Account Manager is a vital role at Revolve. As the main point of contact for our clients and a key member of our Client Service Team, you are responsible for determining client success and effectively managing and leading projects as they move through the organization. Using research and your marketing acumen, you will be responsible for digging in to find the best possible solutions for our clients’, while ensuring efficient and effective project management techniques to get the job done. Working across all lines of business (creative, social media, paid media and digital), you will be exposed to a variety of projects, industries, and teams – no two days are ever the same.
You’ll be great if you:
- Have 5 years of proven client service, project management or marketing experience.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service with a strong client-centric acumen.
- Are organized, self-motivated, and can manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Combine excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Have extraordinary attention to detail.
- Can work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset.
Your days might be spent:
- Building strong client relationships, to understand and proactively address their needs.
- Leading projects from scope development and sign-off, to creative briefing, through to implementation and reporting.
- Working across the organization building effective teams to achieve client objectives.
- Managing projects budgets, schedules, tasking, and status reports.
- Researching and reviewing data and analytics to provide evidence-based recommendations to help guide creative and strategic development.
- Proactively communicating with the client to set expectations and managing communication.
- Staying up to date with marketing trends and techniques to design marketing strategies that meet client objectives.
- Contributing to business development by identifying new opportunities and engaging clients to integrate omnichannel solutions into their business, including but not limited to creative campaigns, paid media, social media, SEO, websites, e-commerce, CRM, and custom apps.
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service marketing agency with deep roots in brand strategy and creative services. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing. With over 35 years of experience serving clients across Canada and the US, Revolve continually evolves its offerings to keep pace with changes in consumer behaviour. We proudly employ a diverse and deeply skilled team of strategists in marketing, social media, ecommerce, as well as community managers, content creators, web developers, media planners and buyers, and SEM/SEO experts that all work in harmony to help the brands we serve thrive in this increasingly digital savvy marketplace.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca