December 24, 2020
Do you strongly believe a sound strategy starts with understanding a client’s objectives? Take an insights-driven approach to solving problems? Have high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities? The Revolve client service team is looking for an Account Manager to develop project timelines, budgets and coordinate integrated brand and marketing plans that include digital and social media tactics.
As an Account Manager, you will provide strategic expertise that respond to specific client needs, offer senior leadership, maximize the experience for the client and mentor other team members.
You are responsible for understanding client objectives and translating those objectives into brand strategies that best meet objectives and help brands thrive.
The ideal candidate will:
- Adopt and maintain key client relationships
- Provide front line communication
- Understand client objectives and provide recommendations that help achieve them
- Create scope documents and establish budgets and timelines
- Lead business development, via proposals and relationships
- Represent Revolve at events
- Stay up to date on new trends, technologies, and opportunities to enhance output
- Provide thought leadership for team members, Revolve staff and clients
- Manage budgets, timelines and responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with teams to successfully complete projects
- A natural ability to understand and proactively address clients’ needs
- Incredibly high attention to detail
- The confidence to suggest something better
- Minimum experience of two years working in a marketing environment
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in business or marketing field
- The ability to collect analytical insights per platform and extract insights and meaning, translating them into actionable items and recommending optimizations where appropriate
- The ability to link understandings and communicate cross-departmentally
- A willingness to lean into projects across the organization, that may fall outside of your job description
- A team player attitude
- French as a second language is an asset
Who we are
Revolve is a full-service branding and marketing firm located on the shores of Bedford Basin, serving clients across Canada and in the USA. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our promise is to listen, untangle and create. Brand is at the core of everything we do and we have built the firm to execute the strategies we craft – our team of thirty-five communication specialists have expertise in brand strategy, creative development, advertising, public relations, graphic design, writing, photography, videography, social marketing, digital marketing, website design, content development, and online and offline media planning and buying.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca