Associate Creative Director, Art
February 22, 2021
Do you strongly believe creativity can only be great if it starts with a solid strategy? Do you get excited about what you can creatively think of next while juggling multiple projects? Are you as comfortable leading as you are doing? Do you love pushing creative boundaries for bold thinking? Have a high attention to detail and consistently get it right the first time? You live and breathe visual excellence? Have no ego?
At Revolve we listen, untangle and create. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our Associate Creative Director role demands a high level of independence, intuition and attention to detail; and requires a nimble, practical and entrepreneurial approach and spirit.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be a natural leader in all aspects of creative development
- Be a key member in strategy development to solve our clients’ business challenges
- Lead creative brainstorming, concepting and execution
- Inspire and lead all team members creatively
- Bring creative ideas to life visually on multiple channels
- Ensure cohesive brand messaging for our clients with a strong focus on digital channels
- Contribute to our culture in a positive way
- Stay ahead of latest trends and best practices
- A natural ability to understand and proactively address clients’ needs creatively
- An incredibly high attention to detail
- Confidence to suggest something better
- Minimum 7 years experience working as a creative leader
- A post-secondary diploma or degree
- Discipline on time and budget
- An exceptional level of skill in Adobe CS Suite
- The ability to link insights and communicate cross-departmentally
- A willingness to lean into projects across the organization that may fall outside your job description
- A team player attitude
- Ability to work efficiently remotely
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service branding and marketing firm located on the shores of Bedford Basin, serving clients across Canada and in the USA. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our promise is to listen, untangle and create. Brand is at the core of everything we do and we have built the firm to execute the strategies we craft – our team of thirty-five communication specialists have expertise in brand strategy, creative development, advertising, public relations, graphic design, writing, photography, videography, social marketing, digital marketing, website design, content development, and online and offline media planning and buying.
A remote working candidate will be considered.
Please email your resume and portfolio samples in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca