Client Service Coordinator
September 17, 2021
The Client Service Coordinator is an extremely important role to Revolve and our clients. As a member of our Digital Team, you would be responsible for effectively managing client service requests, coordinating web development projects, and maintaining client satisfaction. This highly interactive role also plays a part in maintaining client records and identifying new business opportunities with existing clients. Working closely with Revolve’s team of strategists, designers, and developers, you will be exposed to all aspects of the digital marketing industry.
You’ll be great if you:
- Have 2 years of proven client service experience, preferably in a web, technical or agency environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service with a strong client-centric acumen.
- Are organized, self-motivated, and can manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Combine excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to solve problems.
- Have extraordinary attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office and are a quick-study on other online apps and tools.
You’ll be even better if you:
- Have experience using WordPress or other Content Management Software (CMS).
- Can use CRM and project management tools like Jira, HubSpot, Function Point, or similar.
- Don’t shy away from talking about web development topics like wireframes, programming languages, databases, browsers, accessibility, etc.
- Have French as a second language
Your days might be spent:
- Managing day-to-day client service activities and ensuring prompt follow up of client requests.
- Coordinating website development projects, including budgets, schedules, tasking, and status reports.
- Leading our website maintenance and support contract processes, including renewals and invoicing.
- Maintaining expert-level knowledge of WordPress CMS, specifically, the product’s features and functionality for end-users, but also an understanding of its architecture, hosting requirements, and integration capabilities.
- Presenting annual site reviews, quarterly analytics, and maintenance reports to clients.
- Contributing to business development by identifying new opportunities and engaging clients to integrate digital solutions into their business, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, websites, e-commerce, CRM, and custom apps.
- Periodically updating website content using WordPress or Drupal.
- Assisting with website testing and verification.
- Providing formal or informal training on CMS and site applications, as needed.
- Providing website pre-launch support by coordinating site testing and client approval, domain name registration, and hosting.
- Documenting website deployment information, including site inventory, versions, apps, and customizations for warranty and reporting purposes.
- Contributing to our website maintenance and support contract processes, including renewals.
Who we are
Revolve is a full-service marketing agency with deep roots in brand strategy and creative services. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing. With over 35 years of experience serving clients across Canada and the US, Revolve continually evolves its offerings to keep pace with changes in consumer behaviour. We proudly employ a diverse and deeply skilled team of marketing strategists, social media strategists, e-commerce strategists, community managers, content creators, web developers, media planners and buyers, and SEM/SEO experts that all work in harmony to help the brands we serve thrive in this increasingly digital-savvy marketplace.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca