April 28, 2022
If you are naturally curious about the marketing industry and love numbers and organization, you might be a fit for media. The Revolve media team is looking for a Media Coordinator. This is an full-time entry level position to support members of the team who plan and execute campaigns for our local, national and international clients.
What You Will Do:
- Develop vendor contracts / insertion orders
- Support the Search team with SEM campaigns.
- Media invoice review and approval
- Creative request form (CRF) management
- Material deadline management / liaising with client service, creative and vendors
- Creative / Material trafficking
- Campaign reporting
- Media research / general support for campaign planning and buying
- Work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- What You Will Have
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Ability to easily learn and utilize new technologies (research, reporting)
- French as a second language would be an asset
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service branding and marketing firm located on the shores of Bedford Basin, serving clients across Canada and in the USA. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our promise is to listen, untangle and create. Brand is at the core of everything we do and we have built the firm to execute the strategies we craft – our team of thirty-five communication specialists have expertise in brand strategy, creative development, advertising, public relations, graphic design, writing, photography, videography, social marketing, digital marketing, website design, content development, and online and offline media planning and buying.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca