PR/Social Media Catalyst
September 25, 2020
Do you live, breathe and eat (phone eats first!) social media? Thrive in a fun, busy, integrated work environment? Never step down from a challenge? Social media crisis management your jam? Come join our social media team! Send us your resume and your social handles – you know we’re going to creep you anyway.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Support the execution of social media strategies for a wide variety of clients
- Confidently create PR strategies for our social clients
- Execute real-time reputational risk assessment and crisis management, knowing crises rarely occur between 9 and 5.
- Develop monthly and campaign-specific content calendars
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Monitor our clients’ social communities and know which conversations to participate in
- Report on KPIs and other insights
- Communicate with clients, industry professionals and influencers to build a strong network
- Work in a very fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Help with relationship management and identifying brand threats
- Assist in research and social media audits
- Understand differences in brand tones and be able to adapt tone/voice for specific audiences
- Support the execution of Revolve’s own social media strategy
- Support our Social Media team needs as required
- French as a second language would be an asset
- A natural ability to link strategy with execution; you can review a social media strategy and understand how to set it into motion, from content conception through development, execution, community management, measurement and everything in-between.
- Incredibly high attention to detail
- The confidence to suggest something better
- Minimum experience of two years working in social media
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a public relations or marketing field
- An understanding of brand voice and comfort communicating to multiple social media audiences
- The ability to collect analytical insights per platform and extract insights and meaning, translating them into actionable items and recommending optimizations where appropriate
- The ability to link understandings and communicate cross-departmentally
- A willingness to lean into projects outside of social media where you feel you could add value
- A team player attitude
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service branding and marketing firm located on the shores of Bedford Basin, serving clients across Canada and in the USA. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our promise is to listen, untangle and create. Brand is at the core of everything we do and we have built the firm to execute the strategies we craft – our team of thirty-five communication specialists have expertise in brand strategy, creative development, advertising, public relations, graphic design, writing, photography, videography, social marketing, digital marketing, website design, content development, and online and offline media planning and buying.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca