Social Media Creator
March 24, 2021
Do you love all things social media? Have a knack for crafting brilliant content that is on brand and on trend? Pride yourself on being able to pivot and hop from one industry or brand voice to the next? Do you love pushing creative boundaries for bold thinking? Have a high attention to detail and consistently get it right the first time?
We’re looking for a writer and/content creator to join our social media team. You’ll help execute social media strategies for a wide variety of clients and join a high-energy, fun, collaborative work environment.
At Revolve we listen, untangle and create. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our Social Media Content Creator will act as our brand’s storyteller to craft engaging copy, you’ll have a high level of intuition and attention to detail; with a nimble, practical and entrepreneurial approach and spirit.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be experienced in developing engaging and on-trend social content
- Have exceptional written, verbal and communication skills
- Be a go-getter and self-starter
- Create content for all platform feeds including video, reels, stories + posts
- Can curate feeds while considering social best practices
- Contribute to our culture in a positive way
- Build out content calendars for specific clients
- Collaborate and brainstorm with social media strategists and coordinators
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media marketing, copywriting, or design
- An incredibly high attention to detail
- Strong writing and design skills
- A post-secondary diploma or degree
- Discipline on time and budget
- A willingness to contribute to overall social media team needs
- A team player attitude
- Ability to work efficiently remotely
- Proficient in Canva, Hootsuite, Adobe, Teams considered an asset
Who We Are
Revolve is a full-service branding and marketing firm located on the shores of Bedford Basin, serving clients across Canada and in the USA. Our passion is helping our clients ignite the spirit, touch the heart and inspire the mind with authentic brand storytelling and marketing that deliver results. Our promise is to listen, untangle and create. Brand is at the core of everything we do and we have built the firm to execute the strategies we craft – our team of thirty-five communication specialists have expertise in brand strategy, creative development, advertising, public relations, graphic design, writing, photography, videography, social marketing, digital marketing, website design, content development, and online and offline media planning and buying.
A remote working candidate will be considered.
Please email your resume and portfolio samples in full confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca