Social Media Manager
June 10, 2021
Do you love all things social media? Thrive in a busy, integrated work environment? Never step down from a challenge? Crisis management your jam? Pride yourself on being able to pivot and hop from one industry or brand voice to the next? Do you love pushing creative boundaries for bold thinking? Have a high attention to detail and consistently get it right the first time? Send us your resume and your social handles – you know we’re going to creep you anyway.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Communicate with client, industry professionals and influencers to build a strong network
- Work in a very fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Edit and publish engaging content
- Assist in research and social media audits
- Have a natural ability to link strategy with execution; you can review a social media strategy and understand how to holistically set it into motion, from content conception, through development, execution, community management and everything in between.
- Understand brand voice and are comfortable communicating with multiple social media audiences
- Possess the ability to collect analytical insights per platform and extract meaning, translating them into actionable items and recommending adaptations or optimizations where appropriate
- Develop monthly and campaign specific content calendars
- Report on KPIs and other insights
- Understand different tones of clients and can communicate with their audience
- Work in tandem with the existing Social Media Managers to support the Digital Strategist and Director of Social Media
- Facilitate with members of the Creative team to communicate concepts and collect assets as required
- Are a team player
- Are on social media
- Have incredibly high attention to detail
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working in social media
- Have the confidence to suggest something better
- Keep on top of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Are flexible; able to link understandings and communicate cross-departmentally
- Aren’t afraid to lean into projects where you feel you could add value outside of social media
- Have a diploma or degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Psychology, Journalism, or a similar field
*Remote candidates considered. Love food and food brands? Bonus points
Who We Are
We are Revolve, one of Canada’s premier branding and marketing agencies. We apply disruptive thinking to build powerful brands with purpose. We’ve built our reputation on our ability to reduce a complex challenge to a simple strategy. We take a nimble, entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to help build strong, memorable brands based on authenticity and creativity. Our culture is focused on making sure our clients love us and for being known in our industry as a great place to work. We measure success not by top-line revenue or number of awards, but by the success and stickiness of our clients and the tenure of our staff.
Our firm is built on five core values: strategic, creative, uncomplicated, initiative and caring. They are the filters by which we hire, promote and reward. These values set us apart from our competition and are the primary reason our clients love working with us.
Our team of thirty-five works from a waterfront office in Bedford, Nova Scotia, but we serve clients across Canada and the US. We work hard because we love what we do. We play hard too and are fortunate to work with an awesome group who genuinely care about each other.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca