April 1, 2020
Revolve is looking for a WordPress Developer who finds nothing as satisfying as putting their code to work and transforming client objectives into digital reality.
You enjoy strategically pushing the envelope and have a voracious desire to be on top of industry trends, insights, and emerging technologies and best practices.
You are a team player who knows the importance of your individual contribution and thrive in a collaborative environment. You enjoy creatively solving problems within a team of creators, catalysts and strategists. You meet deadlines, you’re organized and you are a solid communicator.
The ideal candidate:
- Can convert design files into digital masterpieces
- Considers translating ideas into solid code that works across all platform and devices
their bread and butter
- Knows the importance of being able to multi-task and balance big projects execution
with small ad-hoc projects and regular WordPress updates.
- Thinks on their feet in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Is an assertive and pro-active self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Will play a role in estimating budgets, writing scopes and can roll with established budgets
- Welcomes collaboration on project strategy and UX direction
- Is passionate about development and has real-world experience
- Has a good understanding of responsive frameworks
- Will settle for nothing less than a well-optimized website
- 2+ years of web-development experience
- WordPress & Twig knowledge
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
Nice to Haves:
- Angular, React
- Domain and DNS configuration experience
- Basic shell commands
- AWS knowledge
- Familiarity with web infrastructure technologies like SSL and DNS
Who We Are
We are Revolve, one of Canada’s premier branding and marketing agencies. We apply disruptive thinking to build powerful brands with purpose. We’ve built our reputation on our ability to reduce a complex challenge to a simple strategy. We take a nimble, entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to help build strong, memorable brands based on authenticity and creativity. Our culture is focused on making sure our clients love us and for being known in our industry as a great place to work. We measure success not by top-line revenue or number of awards, but by the success and stickiness of our clients and the tenure of our staff.
Our firm is built on five core values: strategic, creative, uncomplicated, initiative and caring. They are the filters by which we hire, fire, promote and reward. These values set us apart from our competition and are the primary reason our clients love working with us.
Our team of thirty-five works from a waterfront office in Bedford, Nova Scotia, but we serve clients across Canada and the US. We work hard because we love what we do. We play hard too and are fortunate to work with an awesome group who genuinely care about each other.
All communications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Please email a resume and an introduction to Careers@Revolve.ca